Torm says his family can’t stop eating these…better order your Wagyu Grass Fed Steak strips now before our “on farm teenagers” finish them all off!
Wagyu Grass Fed Steak Strips
- 1 pound Pasture Prime Grass Fed Beef Top Sirloin Steak Strips
- 2 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Lime Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1/2 tsp. Hot Pepper Flakes to taste
- 1/.2 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 8 Flour Tortillas to make this gluten free you can use corn tortillas
- 1-2 Onions - Cut in strips
- 2 Small Sweet Peppers your choice; green, red, yellow Cut in strips
- TOPPINGS: salsa sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomato
In bowl, mix together 1 TBSP. Olive Oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, cumin, hot pepper, salt & pepper.
Add grass fed beef steak strips and stir to coast, set aside
Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 350 oven for 5-10 minutes or until heated through
In large non-stick skillet over medium high heat, heat remaining tablespoon of oil
Add onions and peppers stirring for 3-4 minutes, until softened; transfer to bowl and set aside.
Add beef to skillet, cook stirring for 3-4 minutes, just until they lose red color
Return onions and peppers to skillet and stir for about 1 minute.
To serve: spoon a portion of the beef mixture down the center of tortilla and top with favorite toppings, fold bottom of tortilla up over filling and fold the sides in overlapping...ENJOY!!
If opting for the gluten free version with corn tortillas, as they are smaller diameter, you will want to reduce amount of beef for each serving.
Adapted from Food.com