Pasture Prime Customer Appreciation Month!
You make us who we are. We see you on Saturdays at the Brownwood Farmer’s Market. We interact with you online on our Facebook page and via emails. Your support is invaluable to us and we want to give you something in return. In May we are honoring YOU by making it customer appreciation month (thanks to MOM also!) Through May 15.
We’re grateful to be able to share our grass-fed beef, heritage Berkshire pork and free-range NON GMO poultry with you. We work hard to care for our animals and make sure they meet grass-fed standards because we believe in whole, healthy foods for you and your family.
Because we love you, we want to pass along some fun bonuses for being our customers.
- 10% off on any order from May 1-15.
- 20% coupon on any meat order over $200-(excluding shipping) This coupon will be emailed to you after the promotion ends.
- share this on Facebook and get entered in our contest to win a copy of The Grassfed Gourmet Cook Book
- benefit for referring a customer (have your friend/relative put your name in the Comment Section of their first order)
- $5 Coupon for sending us a Selfie of yourself with a dish created from Pasture Prime Meats.
In other news…
Two Brothers Have Come Together To Set Your Tastebuds Free
Our own Torm and Tryg teamed up and took second place in The Takedown’s Brooklyn Mac’N’Cheese contest! Chef Tryg of Feel Good Foods created a killer gluten-free mac’n’cheese recipe using Torm’s artisan farm cured, secret recipe Brown Sugar Cured Berkshire Bacon from Pasture Prime. Here is Chef Tryg’s recipe, another gift to you: