This famous recipe pioneered by Steven Raichlen, the Bar B Q king, is amazing!
1 can beer 2 TBSP 4-3-2-1 Rub 1 whole PASTURE PRIME chicken You will only use a half can of beer, we leave it up to you for what to do with the "other half."
- Prepare grill for indirect/high heat
- Place drip pan under grate and add 1/2″ water
- Season chicken with rub
- Add a pinch of rub to 1/2 beer in can
- Place chicken over been can with legs pointing down, make sure it is stable on grill
- Grill covered until thermometer registers 165 about 45-60 min
- Let rest before serving