You can put together the "bagel seasoning" at home, or try one available from Trader Joe's. A garlicky brown-butter sauce takes this dish "over the top."
1. Heat oven to 400 F and position rack in center of oven.
2. Place flat rack in a roasting pan
3. If mixing your own seasoning mix, place first 5 ingredients in small bowl.
4. Spread mustard over the tenderloins
5. Using wax paper, sprinkle half the seasoning mix on large sheet and roll one tenderloin in it, pressing to cover completely, then transfer to roasting pan.
6. Repeat with remaining seasoning and second tenderloin
7. Roast until pork reaches internal temperature of 135 F, 20-25 minutes
8. Remove from oven and heat the broiler to medium.
9. Broil the tenderloin, rotating the pan until tenderloins are browned in spots, 2-3 minutes
10. Move to cutting board to rest
11. Meanwhile, melt the butter over medium heat in a medium skillet.
12. Add the chopped garlic and shallots and cook, stirring until butter has browned, 2-3 minutes and do not let the garlic burn over too high a heat
13. Whisk in stock, wine and vinegar, bring to boil & cook till reduced to about 2 cups, 8-10 minutes.
14. Whisk in cream, salt & pepper to taste and simmer until thickened.
15. Stir in the parsley, slice the pork, serve and SAVOR!